RE: [avr-gcc-list] Floating Point operations on tiny25

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Floating Point operations on tiny25
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:41:46 -0700

Yes. There have been posts about fixed point support in AVR GCC and avr-libc, I
believe on this list and a post on AVR Freaks (AVR GCC Forum). Sean D'Epagnier
(CC) has been working on this a lot recently. I'm currently aiming to include
his work (if all goes well) in a WinAVR release around the May/June time frame.
I'm trying to get a WinAVR release candidate out this week.