RE: [avr-gcc-list] WinAVR Release Candidate

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] WinAVR Release Candidate
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 08:21:11 -0700

I did look in the manifest. For example the only '68HC11' stuff I found was in
the binutils and GCC documentation. These things have *always* been in the
documentation, and it is normal. This is nothing new.

> This is not hurting anything, just making the install a lot bigger.

Please go see the download sizes on the WinAVR project on SourceForge.

Version 20081205:    20598175 bytes
Version 20090306rc1: 20661460 bytes

A whopping difference of 63285 bytes. Less than 64K.