[avr-gcc-list] ISR function name aliasing?

From: John Myers
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] ISR function name aliasing?
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 21:29:35 -0700

I have an ISR in a library.
I want to be able to compile the ISR with a generic target and not have the ISR name tied to a specific interrupt vector.
I want to be able to add the library with the ISR to a project and then have the ISR function name aliased or linked to the appropriate
vector that the specific AVR target uses.

I'am unable to get the project to compile with a vector name in the vector jump table.
The ISR itself is added but nothing in the vector jump table.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
John