[avr-gcc-list] main function registers push/pop

From: Kang Tin LAI
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] main function registers push/pop
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 00:22:25 +0800

My main function never return, I want to eliminate registers push/pop in main function.

I read the list archives, found:
OS_main - gcc 4.3.3 not implement
OS_task - gcc 4.3.3 OK but interrupt not guarantee disable
-mtiny-stack - not for what I wanted.

In old day, gcc 4.0.3 can identify main function, registers push/pop were not generated.

> Dmitry:
> It would be the best variant to restore old behavior
> and add '-m...' option for generation of standart prologue/epilogue
> with main().

I prefer -m... option, implemented?

Kang Tin Lai