[avr-gcc-list] no rule to make elf - error

From: Parthasaradhi Nayani
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] no rule to make elf - error
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 02:50:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
I am using avr-gcc (WinAVR 20090313) 4.3.2 with PN - version v2.0.8.718-basie. When I create a project and try to compile a very simple file, I am getting

make.exe: *** No rule to make target `test.c.elf', needed by `elf'.  Stop.

Can some one point ahy I am getting this help? I have created the project using the PN File->new->project etc. I created and stored the Makefile in the project duirectory using Mfile. Thanks for your support.

Nayani P