Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-Studio / Watch window and bit fields

From: Erwan MARC
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-Studio / Watch window and bit fields
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:50:37 +0200

That's right: it is not yet clear in my mind what is for AVRStudio and what is for gcc. With the structure I proposed in my first message, create tLINMessage MyData and the fill in the bit fields to see what is displayed. I'll try to prepare next week a simple example, with screenshots of what I see.
Where is the place to fill the bug report?
Regards

E .MARC

Joerg Wunsch a écrit :
Erwan MARC <address@hidden> wrote:

Is it a global bug of gdb or something specific to avr-gcc settings
or event avr-studio?

Since you are talking about a "watch window", I think you are
referring to AVR Studio as the debugger, rather than AVR-GDB.  So if
the bitfields aren't displayed correctly, it sounds like an AVR Studio
bug then.  If you can confirm this with a minimal example, please file
a bug report.