Re: [avr-gcc-list] Xmega support

From: Steven Michalske
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Xmega support
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:23:10 -0700

This message got buried in a thread, because you used a reply to a previous message from the list.

It's poor manners to hijack threads, and can cause some users not to reply.

not much in terms of help though,   writing up a quick, complete test case may help us help you.

is globalbuf accessed anywhere in the ISR functions??

Steve