RE: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR32 -march

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR32 -march
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 18:41:15 -0600

Agree that it's the wrong mailing list.

However, to try and answer the OP's question: You shouldn't have to use -march,
as that sets the architecture. You should just use the -mpart=uc3a0512 switch
to set the device that you want to use. The archictectures of ucr1, ucr2, and
ucr3 are just generic architecture names that select the instruction set to use.