[avr-gcc-list] FW: Simple Project / Demo for Tiny13 (iocompat.h)

From: Zitt Zitterkopf
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] FW: Simple Project / Demo for Tiny13 (iocompat.h)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:22:12 -0700

Sorry, sent the following message to the dev list... which I now realize was incorrect. Hope this is the right place.

I'm new to the AVR series of microcontrollers - my last uC being the HC11 back in college.

I'm trying to get my feet wet by implementing the demo below:
http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/group__demo__project.html
which uses PWM to flash an LED.

My demon of choice right now the Atmel Tiny13
Does anyone have a iocompat.h file which is compatible with the Tiny13 so that I can begin playing with the demo?

John