[avr-gcc-list] ATMEGA328P

From: darkschine
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] ATMEGA328P
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:18:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys, I'm suddenly having problems programming my atmega328p's
atmega8's are programming fine and have the same pinout which I believe
rules out my connections

I'm using UBUNTU, avr-gcc, USBasp, avrdude

Also, a friend who I am working with is also having trouble programming
these uC's at almost the exact same time.

We have been programming these uC's successfully for a while so it seems
strange for it to suddenly stop working for both of us at the same time.

My logic probe picks up pulses on the MOSI, SCK, and RESET wires but no
pulses on the MISO wire (which reflects the "no response" error recieved

Can anyone offer any insight?

Cheers