[avr-gcc-list] FW: MPC version 0.8 released!

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] FW: MPC version 0.8 released!
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 10:28:31 -0700

Hi All,

This is a 'heads up' for all of you who work on the AVR GCC toolchain, please
note in the email to the gcc mailing list below that MPC will very probably be
required for building GCC 4.5 (current HEAD). This is another library similar
to GMP and MPFR which are required for building GCC now.

I have tested building previous versions of MPC for a MinGW host and I have not
run into any issues. Many other targets have been tested successfully as well,
so there shouldn't be any problems in building this for your favourite platform.

Eric Weddington