Re: [avr-gcc-list] Q: patch-set for gcc-4.4.2

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Q: patch-set for gcc-4.4.2
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 07:21:18 +0100 (MET)

Rolf Ebert <address@hidden> wrote:

> I started checking myself and I already modified two of the patches
> and removed a few.  This is a tedious work and I am wondering if
> someone else already completed it.

I'm afraid nobody has done it so far.  I didn't upgrade my FreeBSD
ports to GCC 4.4, and Eric intends to release his next WinAVR version
based on a GCC 4.3 compiler, so I'm sure he didn't either.

Please share your results with us.  If you've got difficulties porting
a particular patch, write here, and I'll see what I can do.
Unfortunately, my schedule before the holidays is full, so it won't
happen within the next week (or so).