[avr-libc-dev] RE: [avr-gcc-list] compiling avr-gcc

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] RE: [avr-gcc-list] compiling avr-gcc
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:25:14 -0600

First, use "Reply to All" so your post also goes out to the mailing list and
doesn't just send me a private email. Keep the conversation on the mailing list.

Second, do not use that web site. It recommends old, out-of-date versions, and
tools that are no longer supported (e.g. uisp). Please go to the AVR Freaks web
site:
www.avrfreaks.net
Then, go to the AVR GCC Forum on the AVR Freaks web site. Go to the top of the
Forum posts, and there will be a sticky post with the latest build script to
build the AVR toolchain for Linux.

Eric