RE: [avr-gcc-list] Xmega class confusion?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Xmega class confusion?
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 18:05:08 -0600

See attached patch. It's an updated "xmega" patch that includes support for
192a3 as well as other devices.

Also take a look at the comments for avr.c in the patch. There it shows the
classification of the devices. Those devices that are in an architecture that
says "> 64K RAM" means the possibility of using external RAM.

And yes this patch will be in the next toolchain release, of course.

Eric