Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATMega32 fuse bit problem

From: Jeff Keyzer
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATMega32 fuse bit problem
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:42:56 -0500

James,

You can also use high voltage parallel programming mode to set fuses even when
serial communication is not possible (oscillator set incorrectly, reset pin
disabled, debugwire enabled, etc.).

A while back I made a simple circuit to allow an Arduino to parallel program
the ATmega44/88/168/328.  You can try using a circuit like this if the fix
wlewis posted fails.

I believe the STK500 and the AVR Dragon also support HVPP.

Jeff Keyzer
address@hidden