Re: [avr-gcc-list] home automation using -- GSM

From: Stu Bell
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] home automation using -- GSM
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 10:07:31 -0700

On 11/26/2010 4:23 AM, Dinesh Guleria wrote:
Hi,

I am working on home automation project where i have to control pump in my house using GSM
I am trying to make an drive for 3 phase induction motor -- used for pump in my house
can you suggest some open source project which i can use as an reference related to ac drive for 3 phase induction motor.

Is AVR suitable for this project.

thanks.

I would have *started* with the Atmel AVR Application Notes page (http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/app_notes.asp?family_id=607).  In it you would have found

AVR435: BLDC/BLAC Motor Control Using a Sinus Modulated PWM Algorithm on AT90PWM3B

AVR494: AC Induction Motor Control Using the constant V/f Principle and a Natural PWM Algorithm

AVR495: AC Induction Motor Control Using the Constant V/f Principle and a Space-vector PWM Algorithm

Hopefully one of these will start you up.

Stu Bell