Re: [avr-gcc-list] Error building gcc 4.5.2 for AVR

From: Omar Choudary
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Error building gcc 4.5.2 for AVR
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 17:12:14 +0000

Hi Eric, thanks for the help.

Indeed, my make-all-gcc seemed to be the problem. Somehow I missed
that from Bingo's scripts while I was adapting the gnu-arm-cross build
scripts (which was the start point, together with Bingo's scripts).

However, using the exact commands, i.e. "make all install clean" gives
all sorts of errors.
I've noticed that I need to issue 2 commands separately to work:
make all
make install

The final script is available here and now works:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~osc22/files/avr_gcc/install_avr_tools.sh

Thanks.
 Omar