[avr-gcc-list] xmega support in fedora/upstream gcc

From: Paul Thomas
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] xmega support in fedora/upstream gcc
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 14:33:32 -0700

OK, I'm on Fedora and the default avr-libc (1.6.7) has the iox128a1.h
file, but avr-gcc (4.5.1) doesn't like the -mmcu=atxmega128a1 option.

Is the mmcu= option still the proper way to select the target? Will it
be in upstream gcc at some point?

Looking at the latest gcc svn gcc/config/avr/avr-devices.c doesn't
have any xmega devices in it.

I have an old working 4.3.3 version, but it would be nice if the
default Fedora avr-gcc worked with the xmega parts, and I don't think
that will happen until upstream gcc includes the xmega parts.

thanks,
Paul