Re: [avr-gcc-list] crosstool-NG

From: Omar Choudary
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] crosstool-NG
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 00:38:58 -0400

I am on if I can help getting the tools together. As I proposed on the
avr-freaks forum I would like to see avr-gcc + patches merging into
the common gcc branch.

Trevor, your idea seems nice, although I would be even more
enthusiastic to put all the patches into the mainstream gcc and then
just do a normal cross-build for the tools.

Omar