Re: [avr-gcc-list] 'Procyon AVRlib - C-Language Function Library for Atm

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] 'Procyon AVRlib - C-Language Function Library for Atmel AVR Processors' translation
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:24:41 +0200 (MET DST)

Bohdan Zograf <address@hidden> wrote:

Privet Bohdan,

> What I'm asking for is
> your written permission

Sorry, you're asking the wrong people here.  avr-gcc-list is a list to
discuss things around the AVR port of GCC (commonly called AVR-GCC),
but we are *not* the author(s) of Procyon AVRlib.  To the best of my
knowledge, it's Pascal Stang you have to ask.  However, I've heard
Procyon AVRlib hasn't been updated for quite a long time, so I don't
know whether Pascal Stang is still around anywhere so you could ask
him.