Re: [avr-gcc-list] Peculiar code size problem

From: Parthasaradhi Nayani
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Peculiar code size problem
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 03:39:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Eric,
Yes indeed, the total code bloated, though the function size actually reduced. Perhaps my first post was not clear on this point. I can mail you the entire code, should you wish to see it. Please let me know so I can do the needful. I am wondering as to what this cause is and any method to detect it or at the least prevent code bloat. Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Nayani