Re: [avr-gcc-list] Interrupts - the hard way

From: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Interrupts - the hard way
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 15:14:08 +0530

On Wed, Apr 03, 2013 at 11:07:11PM -0300, Diego Izidoro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any document, reference (beyond the datasheet) in which i can
> learn about how the compiler creates/generates code for interrupts and how
> could i create within my c/c++ program create an interrupt without the help
> of the compiler?

Does avr-libc's documentation of avr/interrupt.h help much?
(http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/group__avr__interrupts.html).

Assuming you're using the interrupt vector table from avr-libc, creating
a naked function with the name __vector_<n> (where n is the interrupt
number) should do the trick.

Is there something specific you're looking for?

Regards
Senthil