[avr-gcc-list] How to pass an array to founction

From: Domenico Formenton
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] How to pass an array to founction
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 07:50:03 +0100

Hi,
I would like to pass an array of char to a function and, in the
function, insert some data into the array, so that it can read the data
in the calling function. Something like:

char arr[20];
compute(arr);
char c;
c = arr[0];  // Must return 'A'!!!!!

void compute (char a[]) {
}

What should I modify it to work as I want?

thank you very much.

Domenico

---
Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast!
Antivirus.