[avr-gcc-list] How to handle paths with spaces?

From: Royce Pereira
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] How to handle paths with spaces?
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:43:47 +0530

Hi,

In my makefile i have included a folder in the 'extra include directories'  line.

But one folder in this path has a space. I tried to enclose the path and then the folder in single quotes as well as double quotes, but while running make, the path always gets split into two,  causing my headers to be not found.

I cannot rename the folder.

So how to handle this?   I'm sure there is an absurdly simple workaround, but I'm not able to find it.

Thanks.