Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to handle paths with spaces?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to handle paths with spaces?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 09:23:44 -0400

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 10:45 PM, Erik Christiansen
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Managers live or die on doers, because they produce nothing
> themselves.

This is small family owned company, and I'm not family.
The bosses/owners support IT and not the developers. :-(
There are few embedded jobs in this part of the world.

Had not wanted to move.  Alas with my wife's suicide that seems inevitable.
One of the many reasons was being lonely from me spending so much time at work.
Only up side so far is her story is now required reading at Duke
School of Medicine.
Read it here: http://wiki.kpaddock.com

We've strayed enough from the focused of the list, so I'm not going to
say anymore about IT, wife et.al. here.