avr-libc-corelib

RE: [Avr-libc-corelib] Mappings from pins to capabilities?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [Avr-libc-corelib] Mappings from pins to capabilities?
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:44:07 -0600

Hi David,

[Please subscribe to the list, so your posts don't have to be moderated.]

There have been a bunch of good ideas, and this is also one of them.

But ideas have to be implemented by someone, and we are always in need of good
volunteers to help in this area. Do you have the time and the skills to be able
to devote to implementing your idea?

Eric Weddington