[avr-libc-dev] doxy patch committed

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] doxy patch committed
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 00:17:35 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

Ok, I bit the bullet and committed a rather large patch which added a lot
of documentation comments. Also included now is Harald Kipp's excellant
inline asm cookbook. The postscript version of the document is already 28
pages and I've hardly gotten started. There should be enough there now to
give others examples so they can help out. (hint, hint ;)

If you haven't done an cvs update in a while, be sure to use `cvs update
-dP` as there's some new directories.

Once I get to work in the morning I'll put the html and ps stuff on the
home page for review.

Ted Roth