[avr-libc-dev] Hi list

From: Harald Kipp
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Hi list
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:09:52 +0200

Let me introduce myself with a few words. I'm using
AVRGCC for more than a year. The largest project is
a simple RTOS with an alomost fully featured TCP stack.
Beside some annoying changes in the include files,
which regularily broke my code, compiler and library
worked extremly well and reliable.

Ted Roth somehow forced me to join this list by
stealing the inline assembler cookbook I wrote once. :)

Like Joerg, I'm German. English and Latin were my
most hated subjects in school and I appreciate Ted's
work.

Hope, I can add some value to this list from time
to time or stop developers from breaking my code too
often.

Regards,

Harald Kipp