Re: [avr-libc-dev] Installing avr-libc into avr-gcc 3.2

From: Stephen Noftall
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Installing avr-libc into avr-gcc 3.2
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 09:30:01 -0700

> Well, so you know, the avrfreaks distro is not the latest and
> greatest either. I use the avrfreaks with a couple of cuts and pastes
> too (I also use the ATmega128), mainly for the latest io header and
> the sfr_defs.h. Though if you go that route, you'll have to make an
> easy mod to the latest sfr_defs.h to handle interrupts correctly.
>
> Eric

Thanks Eric. Does the latest CVS'd avr-libc have this corrected sfr_defs.h
file? I diff'd them and couldn't see any changes that stand out, but I
didn't look very hard.
The avr-gcc 3.2 sfr_defs.h file is time stamped at 6/17/2002. The CVS'd
avr-libc file has :
/* $Id: sfr_defs.h,v 1.5 2002/09/17 21:22:38 marekm Exp $ */
So it looks newer.
I guess I should use it?

I haven't actually gotten the PCB back yet, so I won't be powering up the
Atmega until next week. Just trying to hack away building up libraries right
now. Thanks again for the help.

Stephen Noftall