[avr-libc-dev] snapshots of binutils, gcc and avr-libc

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] snapshots of binutils, gcc and avr-libc
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:37:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've made snapshots of the latest (as of yesterday) binutils, gcc and
avr-libc. This should make it easier for those of you who are cvs-phobic.

I've also built rpm packages based on the tarballs for those who want to
try the bleeding edge without having to go to the blood bank for a
withdrawl.

I built some production code from work with these rpms and it still works.
Other than that, I haven't done extensive testing.

Please remember that these are not official releases, so I'd really like
for them not to be redistributed. Of course, I can't stop redistribution
due to the licensing (a good). ;-)

Here's the URL:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/snapshots/

I will try (time allowing) to update these regularly.

Enjoy,

Ted Roth