Re: [avr-libc-dev] Savannah interface?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Savannah interface?
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:50:17 -0700 (PDT)

I looked into that a while back for simulavr. I tried to find a project
that actually uses those interfaces but didn't have much luck digging
(randomly) through the myriad of projects.

My feeling is the mailing is good for this for a few reasons:

- Minimal action needed. The info just shows up in my inbox and I don't
  have to think "Hmmm, I better go to web site and see if anyone has
  posted patch." No a great reason, but I'm lazy and forgetful. ;-)

- The list is archived so we can go back look things up. A poor reason
  too, since it can be a pain digging through the archive.

I guess it's just a preference thing. Personally, I don't get the warm
fuzzies using a web browser to get work done. ;-)

The bug tracking interface could be useful though. Although, I haven't
seem too many bug reports around here lately...

Ted Roth