Re: [avr-libc-dev] boot.h

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] boot.h
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:01:18 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

:) > > IMO, the io headers would be the place to do that.
:) > >
:) > > Joerg, Ted, do you have an opinion on this?
:)
:) Sure, it makes sense to put it in there.  What name to use?  I could
:) imagine SPM_PAGESIZE or something like that would be OK?

I agree.

:)
:) I'd first like to get the io.h reorg done though, since it might
:) otherwise conflict with some pending changes i've already done
:) here locally.

Go ahead and move foward on the re-org. You've probably banged on it
enough and there hasn't been any objections...

Ted Roth