[avr-libc-dev] [RFC] make avr/sleep.h generic

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] make avr/sleep.h generic
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:37:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

The attached patch makes sleep.h a bit more generic.

I still need to study a few more datasheets before I commit it though.
I've looked at the 90s1200, 90s8515, mega128, mega169 and a few others and
haven't seen anything to far from the norm. The user still needs to read
the datasheet for the device in question for the gory details though.

I'm also working on a test/example program and a simple way to compile it
for many target devices. I'll post that once I get it working
satisfactorily...

Ted Roth