[avr-libc-dev] Re: HTML docs w/o JavaScript

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: HTML docs w/o JavaScript
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:28:53 +0100

As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> Perhaps i'll also extend this to add <noframes> to the generated main
> page as well.

Did this.  I tried to find an easy way that improves the layout a bit,
but failed so far (didn't try very hard though).  Unless somebody has
really some ideas for improvement that can be implemented easily, i'd
prefer that the official Web pages would be updated then so our search
engine coverage will hopefully improve.