Re: [avr-libc-dev] Web page background image added

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Web page background image added
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:06:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Hmm have a logo contest maybe (grand prize: nothing)?

A quick shot with a digital camera and a few mins on
photo editing software produced something like
<a
href="http://www.geocities.com/c_oflynn/logo_libc_1.png";>http://www.geocities.com/c_oflynn/logo_libc_1.png</a>

Not sure if I should have left the "Atmel" part in
there though...

 -Colin