[avr-libc-dev] [RFC] 1.0.1 release??

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] 1.0.1 release??
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Any objections to me rolling 1.0.1 release over the weekend?

There's really no major changes on the 1.0 branch since 1.0. Just some
dox fixes, the -mint8 cleanup in sfr_defs.h and todays patch.

I'm just thinking it's been about a month since the 1.0 release and
there's no reason to let these changes sit in cvs forever. Monthly
updates for minor changes probably isn't a bad idea to keep things
improving. Major bug fixes could easily be rolled out more quickly.

Ted Roth