[avr-libc-dev] savannah audit

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] savannah audit
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:00:18 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone started looking at the diffs that savannah has provided?

I'm still working on the simulavr audit (which unfortunately had the
most changes since the compromise). Once I'm done with simulavr
(hopefully this weekend) I will start looking through the avr-libc
diffs.

It would be nice to get multiple reviews of the diffs since everyone
relying on my feeble mind to look it all over isn't the best idea.
Luckily, nearly all the changes I made have been posting to the mailing
list and the archives are still accessible.

  http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/avr-libc-dev/

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ted Roth