Re: [avr-libc-dev] Fixed various minor bugs

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Fixed various minor bugs
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:34:33 +0100

As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> See ChangeLog for details.  All of the simple fixes have been merged
> to the 1.0 branch as well.

I have now also fixed the malloc() bug (#2143), after I found a fix
that was less bloating than moving the calculation to the 32-bit
domain.  The fix has been passed along to the originator of the bug as
well as the originator of patch #2159, and both agreed.

I have merged the fix to the 1.0 branch, too, since it's basically a
critical fix.

Maybe time to roll a new 1.0.x release?