[avr-libc-dev] [binutils, gcc, avr-libc] add support for new devices

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [binutils, gcc, avr-libc] add support for new devices
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 16:37:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Attached are three patches that add the support infrastructure for the
mega48, mega88, mega168, tiny13, tiny2313 and the at90can128.

We still need the headers for the devices and I'd like to have a single
header for the mega48/88/168 since they have a single datasheet. I'll
try to generate the mega48/88/168 header this weekend. Colin O'Flynn has
already volunteered to provide the can128 header and I thought Bob
Paddock said recently that he'd do the tiny2313. So that leaves the
tiny13 for someone.

The only testing I've done with these patches is compiling a simple
program for each device. I just made dummy headers by verbatim copying
of some existing headers.

Also note that these patches were all generated against the head of cvs.

Please try these out (once we get the headers ;-) and let me know if it
works for you. If all goes well, I'll post the gcc and binutils patches
to see if we can get them checked in to the cvs repos soon.

Thanks.

Ted Roth