Re: [avr-libc-dev] PAx missing in iotn26.h

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] PAx missing in iotn26.h
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 14:13:46 -0700

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

As E. Weddington wrote:

*sigh*. And now it's in 1.2.0.

1.2.0 won't be the final release of avr-libc. ;-)

C'mon, nobody really tested the 1.1.x experimental versions.  Only by
finally pushing it, and release them as 1.2.x, we can eventually find
all the bugs in it.  (That's basically why I think the Linux-heritage
even/odd release scheme is not very useful.)

Yeah, I always find it hard to remember which is which. Well, perhaps the policy can be changed in the future.

- Or, I can also change portpins.h to *always* define those, similar
to below:

That sounds the better way to me, too.

Will implement as such. Thanks
Eric