Re: [avr-libc-dev] Testsuite results for gcc-3.4.3 seem to exhibit unkno

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Testsuite results for gcc-3.4.3 seem to exhibit unknown compiler bugs.
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 16:28:32 -0700

Björn Haase wrote:

1.) one testreport exhibiting IMHO at least 2 bugs in the present compiler release (don't panic nothing severe).

P.P.S.: I have cross-posted the contents of 1.) also to address@hidden

I took a look at your post in the archives of gcc-testresults (I'm not currently subscribed).

Will you also be submitting GCC bug reports for those valid bugs that have turned up from running the testsuite?

Thanks
Eric