[avr-libc-dev] [commit] Devices list on main page of docs

From: E. Weddington
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [commit] Devices list on main page of docs
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 16:45:50 -0700

I made a small change on the main page of the docs: I removed the "[untested]" labels on the devices in the device list. We never get absolute test results from any users showing that they are fully tested. If there are any bugs in the implementation, then users just submit bug reports. Plus there have been users who are using those devices. Committed on HEAD and 1.2.

Eric