Re: [avr-libc-dev] Considerable Compiler improvement needs testing

From: Paul Schlie
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Considerable Compiler improvement needs testing
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:42:29 -0500

In direct brief communication with Roger earlier this week, I know he
intends to check it in shortly unless anyone has any known improvements
to suggest as it fixes a bug he's tracking. (at which time I had also
asked if it may be possible to consider folding in the MODES_TIEABLE_P
tweak if perceived to also be productive and likely safe); so he should
likely be checked with, as the patch may have been further refined since
last posted, but don't know.