Re: [avr-libc-dev] twi.h move

From: Dave Hylands
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] twi.h move
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:32:21 -0800

Hi Bob, sorry for the duplication (I replied to Bob only and not the
list the first time)

> > My builds are now failing since twi.h has been moved from include/avr to
> > include/compat.
>
> I ran into that today as well.   I fixed my code as shown below.
> My real question here tho, is there any equivalent way to do this
> for the avr-libc versions?

You could also create a directory (somedir) with a subdirectory called
avr and create subdir/avr/ina90.h that just does

   #include <compat/ina90.h>

for the new libc. Alternatively, for the older libc you could create
subdir/compat and create subdir/compat/ina90.h, have it

   #include <avr/ina90.h>

(to make newer code coompatible with the older libc) In either case,
you would add -Isubdir to the compiler command line.  This would have
minimal source code changes required, which for some people will be
the primary objective.

--
Dave Hylands
Vancouver, BC, Canada