[avr-libc-dev] Re: [avr-gcc-list] set_sleep_mode and tiny2313/26

From: E. Weddington
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [avr-gcc-list] set_sleep_mode and tiny2313/26
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:47:14 -0700

akibow wrote:

Is "Bug-tracker" here?
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=avr-libc
I'll register it.

Yes, that's the one.

I found a problem about "Busy-wait delay loops".
Document says to define F_CPU ,
write "#define F_CPU 1000000UL  // 1 MHz"
But it makes error on compiling when using makefiles that is produced by Mfile.
By default, makefile has following definition.
F_CPU = 10000000
CDEFS = -DF_CPU=$(F_CPU)UL
So if #define F_CPU is placed on our source file, double-definition error may occur. It should be written in documentation.

No, the solution is to not double-define it. Do not place a definition in your source AND define it on the command line via a makefile.
But this sounds like a seperate issue from the sleep stuff.