[avr-libc-dev] Documentation/Lib mismatch for inverse( ) function in mat

From: Wouter van Gulik
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Documentation/Lib mismatch for inverse( ) function in math lib?
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:24:13 +0200

Hi there,

I think there is a documentation flaw for the math lib.
The documentation states there is function: double inverse(double ).
Yet when trying to compile (using WinAVR20050214) the compiler is unable to find the function. I tested sin() and that function does work. So it probably is missing in the math library. I tried to find it in the source but as I'am an absolute noob on library's and assembler I had no succes.

I also noticed that the documentation is not consequent on the inverse function: all math functions are documented with __x as argument. But not for the inverse function . So it seems like a documentation bug to me.
Or I'am I doing something wrong?

Wouter