Re: [avr-libc-dev] Change EEPROM SFR definition.

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Change EEPROM SFR definition.
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:03:46 -0600

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

I wonder whether we should merge the EE* changes before 1.2.4, too,
mainly since these changes also fixed a bug report.  I don't see any
risk in them.

If it fixes the problem of having eeprom routines for a number of devices that didn't previously have them, then I'm all for it. This issue is getting to be an FRB (Frequently Reported Bug).

Thanks again Anatoly!

Eric