Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc-1.2.4 released

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc-1.2.4 released
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:45:38 -0600

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

I just released version 1.2.4 of avr-libc.

<snip>

Finally, let me thank everybody who contributed to that release, most
notably our new team member Anatoly who has been *very* active in the
CVS repository even though those folks who only follow the mailing
list traffic might not always notice his activities.  I'm really
impressed about his professionality, skills, and completely silent
(i.e. without any questions like ``How should I do this or that?'')
work -- starting at the selection of a certain task all the way down
to merging it into the stable branch of CVS as appropriate.  Escho
ras, Anatoly, spasibo bolshoye i privet do Moskvy.  (Looks terrible
without Cyrillic letters...)

And thanks to Joerg Wunsch for taking care of all the release details! :-)

Eric