Re: [avr-libc-dev] About to release avr-libc 1.4.1

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] About to release avr-libc 1.4.1
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:58:29 -0700

Joerg Wunsch wrote:
With all outstanding patches added, and all bugs but the FP ones
fixed, as well as my recent demo project changes merged, I now feel
comfortable to roll an avr-libc 1.4.1 release.

Thanks for doing this!

Hopefully, Eric can
then pick up this one for his finally upcoming new WinAVR version.

I most certainly intend to, as I'm working on it right now.

--
Eric Weddington