RE: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #3485] Using float arithmetic without linking wi

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #3485] Using float arithmetic without linking with -lm result in incorrect code
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 06:13:05 -0700

We have a task (in the tracker) to eventually merge libc and libm, which
would avoid the problem altogether. Ideally, we'd rather have this solution
in place, then to just document the existing problem.

However, having said that, no one has done much work on this task to date
that I know of. So I understand the need to document the existing problem...

Eric Weddington